What you need:
- Aeropress Filter
- Wood Spoon
- A Mug
- Stand the Aeropress in an inverted position. Place the filter in the filter holder and rinse it with hot water.
- Measure 20g coffee and grind to medium fine.
- Add the ground coffee to the Aeropress then zero your scale.
- Start a count-up timer as you add about half of the water.
- Stir the mixture, then add the rest of the water and stir again.
- Screw the filter onto Aeropress and press out the excess air.
- Carefully flip the Aeropress over onto your mug.
- At 1:10 remove the Aeropress from the scale, and press the plunger down slowly, finishing within 30 seconds.