What you need:
- Espresso machine with portafilter
- Fresh Coffee
- Companie & Co fresh roasted coffee beans.
|BREW TIME||23-27 sec|
- Grind 20g of coffee into the portafilter. The grind consistency should be quite fine from an espresso grinder. Tap it a couple of times to settle it and then using your finger distribute the coffee evenly.
- Using the tamper, place the portafilter on a hard surface and press the tamper into the ground coffee with the palm of your hand until it feels as though the coffee is pushing back. Be sure that the coffee is even and level.
- Prep the machine by purging the water through the grouphead. Then lock the portafilter into place.
- Place your cup under neath and watch the espresso as it extracts. The entire extraction should take about 25-32 seconds to brew about 1.5 ounces of coffee. If it takes too much longer or is pulling too slowly, try a coarser grind. It it pulls to quickly, try a finer grind.
- Serve and enjoy!